This assessment is designed as an awareness tool to guide your healing journey – and you can use it as a starting assessment as well as for noting progress on your healing journey. This assessment is just for you – for your own evaluation of your healing progress. Instructions: For each statement below, respond with one of four choices:A – Rarely or not at allIn the past month…
B – Sometimes
C – Regularly
D – Frequently
Scoring: There is no scale for judging your results; the key here is awareness. If you have many more C and D choices marked off, then it’s clear you have had some struggles, but it should also help bring some insights into your healing journey.
- I feel lonely – and alone.
- I am worried and anxious.
- I don’t get much exercise.
- I eat poorly (processed, junk, and sugary items).
- I am under stress/stressed out.
- I am mostly sedentary.
- I struggle with regular, good sleep.
- I beat myself up over some decisions/actions.
- I worry about a lingering health issue(s).
- I feel/express anger for no good reasons.
- I do not respect myself.
- I let people take advantage of me.
- I have relationship issues (family, loved ones, friends).
- I feel unloved – or unlovable.
- I have dark, depressive days.
Dr. Randall S. Hansen is an educator, author, and advocate, as well as founder and CEO of EmpoweringSites.com, a network of empowering and transformative websites, including EmpoweringAdvice.com. Dr. Hansen’s latest book, Triumph Over Trauma, is available in paperback and ebook versions. Dr. Hansen has been helping empower people to achieving wellness and success his entire adult life. He is also founder of EmpoweringRetreat.com. He is a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles. Dr. Hansen is also an educator, teaching business and marketing at the college level for more than 25 years. Learn more by visiting his personal Website, RandallSHansen.com.